[Insight-users] Re sampleImageFilter and multithreading.

Pete79 pkoniusz at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 22:54:28 EDT 2009

Pete79 wrote:

> Lol, I've already changed CMakeCache.txt manually ...

LOL, now I remember that I used CMake to deploy this project into MSVC
environment. Anyhow, let me know if I really have to deploy it again by
running CMake or changes to the CMakeCache.txt are good enough prior to
recompilation of the project. Basically, I want to avoid deploying the ITK
from scratch if possible.