[Insight-users] Re sampleImageFilter and multithreading.

Pete79 pkoniusz at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 22:35:03 EDT 2009

Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Are you sharing the same Affine Transform among all the ResampleFilters ?

Nah, in a nutshell, I've got two ResampleImageFilter operations per thread.

so it goes like:
afftransform tr1;
resamplefilter1->SetTransform(tr1)
resamplefilter2->SetTransform(tr1)

resamplefilter1->Update();
resamplefilter2->Update();

I also tried the following:

afftransform tr1;
resamplefilter1->SetTransform(tr1)

afftransform tr2(tr1);

resamplefilter2->SetTransform(tr2)

resamplefilter1->Update();
resamplefilter2->Update();

None of these changes haven't had any positive impact.

Luis Ibanez wrote:

> You enable these variables by running CMake again,

I don't run normally CMake but use Build command.

Luis Ibanez wrote:

> It is better to change these variables from the CMake
> UI than to edit manually in the CMakeCache.txt file.
>
> What is your platform ?
> Windows ? Linux ? Mac ?

Lol, I've already changed CMakeCache.txt manually and launched compiler. Is
it going to do the job though? The platform is MSVC 2009 x64 (release) with
WindowsXp x64. That's why I'm not fiddling with CMake but launch Building
event after having opened ALL_BUILD.vcproj