[Insight-users] Loading DICOM RTStructs

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:43:40 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I note that there is now the capability of exporting DICOM RT structs:

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/316

However, I can't find any information on how to import these structs.
It may just be that my google-fu is weak, so if there is such an
example or the like, please let me know.

I've written C# code to wrap around gdcm to go into my own image
format, so I can use that if I have to, but the conversion would
probably be irritating since I'm extremely inexperienced with the itk.
 I'd rather follow some sample code.

Barring that, should I just post my importer to the development list
to get some help on converting it into an itk C++ class?

Thanks!
Mark