[Insight-users] Run-time errors in SegmentationEditor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 17 22:22:57 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

You may want to try the more recent version of this program,
that uses FLTK (instead of Tcl) for the user interface.

You will find it under the directory:

      InsightApplications/SegmentationEditorFltkGui

You will need to install or build the FLTK library

                 www.fltk.org

and VTK (but you obviously already got VTK).

  Please give it a try and let us know if you
  find any problem.