[Insight-users] Transforming a vector image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Oct 8 09:01:48 EDT 2009

Hi Jochen,

We don't have a built-in filter that will rotate the
vector pixel values of a vector image.

However,
you could easily implement such filter by using the
itkVersor class in order to rotate the Vectors.

The new filter could easily derive from the class:

                     itkUnaryFunctorFilter.

See for example the:

                itkVectorCastImageFilter.h