[Insight-users] FLTK link problems.

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:14:09 -0400

Hi Hans,

The recomended version of FLTK is 1.0.11

FLTK 1.1 added two extra libraries: fltkgl,fltkforms
(for OpenGL and for XForms compatibility) that have
to be added to the link command line.

The current ITK projects don't take these extra
libraries into account.

We are working right now on adding the option of
using FLTK 1.1 so that will be included in the
next Beta release (to be release soon, very soon).