[Insight-users] Re: I could not compile code in VC++.

Jun Lian junlian83 at yahoo . com
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Zhao and other experts:
     Sorry to bother you again. I did not find
itk.dsw.
This is what I have done to try to make ITK work on
VC++ 6.0:
1)I downloaded "ITK Public Beta 2 (June. 2002)" and
extracted to harddrive.

2) I read a document "VC_Custom_project.doc" under
Document folder. I added many possible paths to
/Tools/Options/Directory under VC++6.

3) I ran a windows based CMAKE, telling it source
directory and object directory of an
example(EdgeDetection). I did not get any errors at
this stage.

4) CMAKE produced project.dsw and other files for this
example. I opened project.dsw under VC++, compiled it
and never worked. I also tried other examples and
neither worked.

Could you please give me a detail procedure of how to
use ITK under VC++6? I double if ITK works. I need to
make a registration examle work asap, then decide if
it worth using ITK or just use my Matlab Image
procesing toolbox. Do you have souce example using
both ITK and VTK to do simele image processing task,
like loading two images, registering, and saving
images?

Sorry for the long email. Thanks for the help.