[Insight-users] Re: I could not compile code in VC++

zhao zhao_c_g at 263 . net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:22:22 +0800

Hi LianJun
	If you just open the MRIRegistration project file under VC, there will be compiling errors. Because samples of itk are based on some libraries such as itkCommon.lib, itkIO.lib and so on. These libs need to be created by compiling their project file under VC.
    So, if it's your first time compiling ITK, you must open ITK.dsw under VC, then select MRIRegistration project as the active project and compile it. The system will automatically compile the related project (e.g. itkCommon, itkIO). If it's not your first time compiling ITK, you need not open the whole ITK workspace, because the needed libs already exist.
	Good luck!

Zhao