[Insight-users] Re: about fltk: cmakecahe file and error m essage

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:27:39 -0400

Hi Ting,

It looks like VC++ is trying to compile the .fl file:

       itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl

whose first lines are:

   # data file for the Fltk User Interface Designer (fluid)
   version 1.0011
   header_name {.h}
   code_name {.cxx}

VC++ tries to interpret "# data" as a preprocessor command,
it fails and complains about it.

This is a configuration problem.

Probably something is wrong with your local copy of the
CMakeLists.txt file in Examples/RawImageReaderViewer

Your CMakeCache.txt file looks ok though....

Have you modified the CMakeLists.txt file of the example ?
or retouched the .dsp settings after you open it with VC++ ?

--

Could you do some test for me ? please go to the workspace,
select RawImageReaderWriter as the active project and then

     itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl

A small window should popup. Take the "Settings..." option.
The 'project settings' window should appear  with the tab:
"Custom Build". In this tab, you should find a text window
with the actual command that VC++ is supposed to use for
building this file. In my local copy it looks like:

D:\ibanez\src\fltk\fltk-1.1.0rc5\fluid\fluidd.exe -c -h
D:/ibanez/lib/Insight/Examples/RawImageReaderViewer/itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.h
-o
D:/ibanez/lib/Insight/Examples/RawImageReaderViewer/itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.cxx
D:/ibanez/src/Insight/Examples/RawImageReaderViewer/itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl

Which states that 'fluid' will be invoked with the options
"-c" and "-h" in order to generate the .h and .cxx files.

Also you will see an "output" text box with the names of the files:

   itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.cxx
   itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl

Please let me know what you find in your project settings configuration.