[Insight-users] about fltk: cmakecahe file and error m essage

Ting Chen chenting at graphics . cis . upenn . edu
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:05:55 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C241E7.D8DFED80

the error message:
--------------------Configuration: RawImageReaderViewer - Win32
Debug--------------------
Compiling...
RawImageReaderViewer.cxx
C:\Documents and Settings\Ting Chen\My Documents\My
Work\Insight\Examples\RawImageReaderViewer\itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.FL(1)
: fatal error C1021: invalid preprocessor command 'data'
Error executing cl.exe.

RawImageReaderViewer.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

hope it will help you the locate the problem.

thanks a lot!

ting

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C241E7.D8DFED80

# This is the CMakeCache file.
# For build in directory: c:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc
# You can edit this file to change values found and used by cmake.
# If you do not want to change any of the values, simply exit the =
editor.
# If you do want to change a value, simply edit, save, and exit the =
editor.
# The syntax for the file is as follows:
# KEY:TYPE=3DVALUE
# KEY is the name of a varible in the cache.
# TYPE is a hint to GUI's for the type of VALUE, DO NOT EDIT TYPE!.
# VALUE is the current value for the KEY.

########################
# EXTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Build the unsupported directory
BUILD_AUXILIARY:BOOL=3DON

//Build the examples directory
BUILD_EXAMPLES:BOOL=3DON

//Build the FEM Code
BUILD_FEM_CODE:BOOL=3DOFF

//Build the FEM-Mesh example
BUILD_FEM_MESH_EXAMPLE:BOOL=3DOFF

//Build the FltkImageViewer Library
BUILD_FLTKIMAGEVIEWER:BOOL=3DON

//Build the MetaImage Library
BUILD_METAIMAGE:BOOL=3DON

//Build the testing tree.
BUILD_TESTING:BOOL=3DON

//Name of C++ compiler used.
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:STRING=3Dcl

//Flags used by the compiler during all build types, /GX /GR are
// for exceptions and rtti in VC++, /Zm1000 increases the compiler's
// memory allocation to support ANSI C++/stdlib
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=3D/W3 /Zm1000 /GX /GR

//Flags used by the compiler during debug builds
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG:STRING=3D/MDd /Zi /Od /GZ

//Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL:STRING=3D/MD /O1

//Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi
// /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller
// files)
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=3D/MD /O2

//Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds
//
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=3D/MD /Zi /O2

//Extra flags added to the link line for creation of exe and dlls.
//
CMAKE_EXTRA_LINK_FLAGS:STRING=3D/STACK:10000000

//Program used to build from dsp files.
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM:STRING=3Dmsdev

//Use the win32 thread library
CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS:BOOL=3D1

//If you have Dart installed, where is it located?
DART_ROOT:PATH=3DNOTFOUND

//Single output directory for building all executables.
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH:PATH=3D

//Select whether the visualization functions will be built for
// Finite Elements Modeling (FEM) classes or not. If you select
// to build visualization functions, be sure to define =
FEM_BUILD_VISUALIZATION
// macro before including the FEM classes.
FEM_VISUALIZATION:BOOL=3DOFF

//Where can the fltk library be found
FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/fltk-1.0.11/lib/fltkd.lib

//Where can the fluid file be found
FLTK_FLUID_EXE:FILEPATH=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/fltk-1.0.11/fluid/fluidd.exe

//What is the path where the file FL/Fl.h can be found
FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/fltk-1.0.11

//Where can the fltk library be found
FLTK_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/fltk-1.0.11/lib/fltkd.lib

//Dependencies for target
FltkImageViewer_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3D

//GLU library for win32
GLU_LIBRARY:STRING=3Dglu32

//Dependencies for the target
ITKBasicFilters_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DITKCommon;VXLNumerics;

//Dependencies for the target
ITKCommon_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DVXLNumerics;

//Dependencies for the target
ITKIO_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DITKCommon;itkpng;itkzlib;

//Dependencies for the target
ITKNumerics_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DVXLNumerics;

//Value Computed by CMake
ITKPNG_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Utilities/png

//Value Computed by CMake
ITKPNG_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/Insight/Utilities/png

//Dependencies for target
ITKSpatialObject_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3D

//Dependencies for the target
ITKStatistics_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DVXLNumerics;

//Value Computed by CMake
ITKZLIB_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Utilities/zlib

//Value Computed by CMake
ITKZLIB_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/Insight/Utilities/zlib

//Value Computed by CMake
ITK_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc

//What is the path where the file ITKData.readme can be found
ITK_DATA_ROOT:PATH=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/Insight/Testing/Data

//Value Computed by CMake
ITK_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/Insight

//Use the system's version of the standard C++ library (STL and
// streams). If 'OFF', ITK will build against a supplied version
// of the standard library from SGI. On SGI systems, this should
// be set to 'OFF'.
ITK_USE_SYSTEM_STDLIB:BOOL=3DON

//Build Tcl wrapper support.
ITK_WRAP_TCL:BOOL=3DOFF

//Dependencies for the target
IView_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DMetaImageIO;ITKCommon;ITKIO;ITKBasicFilters;VX=
LNumerics;

//Single output directory for building all libraries.
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH:PATH=3D

//Dependencies for the target
MetaImageIO_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DITKCommon;ITKIO;ITKBasicFilters;VXLNumer=
ics;

//OpenGL library for win32
OPENGL_LIBRARY:STRING=3Dopengl32

//Use FLTK (The Fast Light Toolkit) for GUI (some examples need
// this)
USE_FLTK:BOOL=3DON

//Use FLTK version 1.0.11
USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.0.11:BOOL=3DON

//Use FLTK version 1.1
USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.1:BOOL=3DOFF

//Use VTK (The Visualization Toolkit) (some examples need this)
//
USE_VTK:BOOL=3DOFF

//What is the path where the file avfCROP.1023c.raw can be found
//
VW_RAW_DATA_PATH:PATH=3DNOTFOUND

//Dependencies for target
VXLNumerics_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3D

//Dependencies for the target
itkpng_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3Ditkzlib;

//Dependencies for target
itkzlib_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3D

//Dependencies for the target
param_LIB_DEPENDS:STATIC=3DVXLNumerics;ITKCommon;ITKBasicFilters;

########################
# INTERNAL cache entries
########################

//Advanced flag for variable: BUILD_FEM_MESH_EXAMPLE
BUILD_FEM_MESH_EXAMPLE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to an executable
BiasCorrector:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
BiasCorrector_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
BiasFieldEstimator:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
BiasFieldEstimator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
BiasImageGenerator:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
BiasImageGenerator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
BrainStripValidationApp:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/IBSRValidation/AtlasSegmentation
//Path to an executable
BrainStripValidationApp_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/IBSRValidation/AtlasSegmentation
//What is the target build tool cmake is generating for.
CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL:INTERNAL=3Dmsdev
//This is the directory where this CMakeCahe.txt was created
CMAKE_CACHEFILE_DIR:INTERNAL=3Dc:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc
//Major version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_MAJOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=3D1
//Minor version of cmake used to create the current loaded cache
//
CMAKE_CACHE_MINOR_VERSION:INTERNAL=3D4
//Path to CMake executable.
CMAKE_COMMAND:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/CMake/bin/cmake.exe
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to cache edit program executable.
CMAKE_EDIT_COMMAND:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/CMake/bin/CMakeSetup.exe
//Executable suffix.
CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_SUFFIX:INTERNAL=3D.exe
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_SUFFIX
CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_EXTRA_LINK_FLAGS
CMAKE_EXTRA_LINK_FLAGS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Name of generator.
CMAKE_GENERATOR:INTERNAL=3DVisual Studio 6
//Start directory with the top level CMakeLists.txt file for this
// project
CMAKE_HOME_DIRECTORY:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/Insight
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM
CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Module library suffix.
CMAKE_MODULE_SUFFIX:INTERNAL=3D.dll
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_MODULE_SUFFIX
CMAKE_MODULE_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Object file suffix.
CMAKE_OBJECT_FILE_SUFFIX:INTERNAL=3D.obj
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_OBJECT_FILE_SUFFIX
CMAKE_OBJECT_FILE_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to CMake installation.
CMAKE_ROOT:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/CMake
//Shared library suffix.
CMAKE_SHLIB_SUFFIX:INTERNAL=3D.dll
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_SHLIB_SUFFIX
CMAKE_SHLIB_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Size of char data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_CHAR:INTERNAL=3D1
//Size of double data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_DOUBLE:INTERNAL=3D8
//Size of float data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_FLOAT:INTERNAL=3D4
//Size of int data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_INT:INTERNAL=3D4
//Size of long data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_LONG:INTERNAL=3D4
//Size of short data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_SHORT:INTERNAL=3D2
//Size of void* data type
CMAKE_SIZEOF_VOID_P:INTERNAL=3D4
//Static library suffix.
CMAKE_STATICLIB_SUFFIX:INTERNAL=3D.lib
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_STATICLIB_SUFFIX
CMAKE_STATICLIB_SUFFIX-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//What system is this.  Result of uname.
CMAKE_SYSTEM:INTERNAL=3DWin32
//Advanced flag for variable: CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS
CMAKE_USE_WIN32_THREADS-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to an executable
DistanceMapFilter:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/DistanceMapFilter
//Path to an executable
DistanceMapFilter_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/DistanceMapFilter
//Path to an executable
EnergyTablePlotter:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
EnergyTablePlotter_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to a library
FEM:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics/FEM
//Path to an executable
FEMImageRegEx:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/FEM
//Path to an executable
FEMRead:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/FEM
//Path to an executable
FEMSolverHyperbolicExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/FEM
//Path to an executable
FEMTruss:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/FEM
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
FEM_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Advanced flag for variable: FEM_VISUALIZATION
FEM_VISUALIZATION-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: FLTK_FLUID_EXE
FLTK_FLUID_EXE-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D0
//Advanced flag for variable: FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH
FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D0
//Advanced flag for variable: FLTK_LIBRARY
FLTK_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D0
//Can we honour the FLTK_WRAP_UI command
FLTK_WRAP_UI:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to a library
FltkImageViewer:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
//Path to a library
FltkImageViewer_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
FltkImageViewer_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to an executable
FuzzyConnectedness:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/FuzzyConnectedness
//Path to an executable
FuzzyConnectedness_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/FuzzyConnectedness
//Advanced flag for variable: GLU_LIBRARY
GLU_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to an executable
GaussianFilter:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/GaussianFilter
//Path to an executable
GaussianFilter2D:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/GaussianFilter
//Path to an executable
GaussianFilter2D_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/GaussianFilter
//Path to an executable
GaussianFilter_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/GaussianFilter
//Path to an executable
GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier
//Path to an executable
GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/GaussianMinimumErrorClassifier
//Path to an executable
GradientRecursiveGaussianFilter:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/GradientRecursiveGaussianFilter
//Path to an executable
GradientRecursiveGaussianFilter_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/GradientRecursiveGaussianFilter
//Support for FEM
HAS_FEM:INTERNAL=3D0
//FLTK library, headers and Fluid are available
HAS_FLTK:INTERNAL=3D1
//FLTK image support
HAS_FLTKIMAGEVIEWER:INTERNAL=3D1
//meta image support
HAS_METAIMAGE:INTERNAL=3D1
//no vtkFlWindowInteractor image support
HAS_VTK_FLTK_WINDOW_INTERACTOR:INTERNAL=3D0
//Advanced flag for variable: HAVE_LIMITS_H
HAVE_LIMITS_H-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: HAVE_UNISTD_H
HAVE_UNISTD_H-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to a library
ITKBasicFilters:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/BasicFilters
//Path to a library
ITKBasicFilters_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/BasicFilters
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
ITKBasicFilters_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
ITKCommon:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Code/Common
//Path to a library
ITKCommon_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Common
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
ITKCommon_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
ITKIO:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Code/IO
//Path to a library
ITKIO_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/IO
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
ITKIO_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
ITKNumerics:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics
//Path to a library
ITKNumerics_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
ITKNumerics_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
ITKSpatialObject:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/SpatialObject
//Path to a library
ITKSpatialObject_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/SpatialObject
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
ITKSpatialObject_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
ITKStatistics:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics/Statistics
//Path to a library
ITKStatistics_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics/Statistics
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
ITKStatistics_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
IView:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/MetaImage/IView
//Path to a library
IView_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/MetaImage/IView
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
IView_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to an executable
ImageCorrector:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
ImageCorrector_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
ImageRegistration:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/ImageRegistration
//Path to an executable
ImageRegistration2D:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/ImageRegistration2D
//Path to an executable
ImageRegistration2D_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/ImageRegistration2D
//Path to an executable
ImageRegistration_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/ImageRegistration
//Path to an executable
IntensityHistogram3D:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
IntensityHistogram3D_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
InterSliceIntensityCorrector:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
InterSliceIntensityCorrector_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
MIValidationApp:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MIValidation
//Path to an executable
MIValidationApp_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MIValidation
//Path to a library
MetaImageIO:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/MetaImage
//Path to a library
MetaImageIO_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/MetaImage
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
MetaImageIO_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to an executable
Morphogenesis:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/Morphogenesis
//Path to an executable
Morphogenesis_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/Morphogenesis
//Path to an executable
MultiResMIRegistration:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MultiResMIRegistration
//Path to an executable
MultiResMIRegistration_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/MultiResMIRegistration
//Path to an executable
MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration
//Path to an executable
MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents =
and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration
//Advanced flag for variable: OPENGL_LIBRARY
OPENGL_LIBRARY-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Advanced flag for variable: OPENGL_LIBRARY_PATH
OPENGL_LIBRARY_PATH-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to an executable
RawImageReadWrite:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/RawImageReadWrite
//Path to an executable
RawImageReadWrite_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/RawImageReadWrite
//Path to an executable
RawImageReaderViewer:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/RawImageReaderViewer
//Path to an executable
RawImageReaderViewer_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/RawImageReaderViewer
//Path to an executable
ShapeDetection:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/ShapeDetection
//Path to an executable
ShapeDetection_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/ShapeDetection
//Path to an executable
SlabIdentifier:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
SlabIdentifier_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/MRIBiasCorrection
//Path to an executable
SurfaceGenerator:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/SurfaceGenerator
//Path to an executable
SurfaceGenerator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/SurfaceGenerator
//Path to a library
VXLNumerics:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics/vxl
//Path to a library
VXLNumerics_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Code/Numerics/vxl
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
VXLNumerics_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Advanced flag for variable: WORDS_BIGENDIAN
WORDS_BIGENDIAN-ADVANCED:INTERNAL=3D1
//Path to an executable
itk2DSimpleLevelSetsExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/SimpleLevelSetsExample
//Path to an executable
itk2DSimpleLevelSetsExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/SimpleLevelSetsExample
//Path to an executable
itk3DSimpleLevelSetsExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/SimpleLevelSetsExample
//Path to an executable
itk3DSimpleLevelSetsExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/SimpleLevelSetsExample
//Path to an executable
itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Algorithms
//Path to an executable
itkAlgorithmsHeaderTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Algorithms
//Path to an executable
itkAlgorithmsTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Algorithms
//Path to an executable
itkAlgorithmsTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Algorithms
//Path to an executable
itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
//Path to an executable
itkAntiAliasBinaryImageFilterExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents =
and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
//Path to an executable
itkBasicFiltersHeaderTest:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/BasicFilters
//Path to an executable
itkBasicFiltersHeaderTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/BasicFilters
//Path to an executable
itkBasicFiltersTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/BasicFilters
//Path to an executable
itkBasicFiltersTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/BasicFilters
//Path to an executable
itkCommonHeaderTest:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Common
//Path to an executable
itkCommonHeaderTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Common
//Path to an executable
itkCommonTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Common
//Path to an executable
itkCommonTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Common
//Path to an executable
itkEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunctionExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Document=
s and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/EllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction
//Path to an executable
itkEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunctionExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3D=
C:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/EllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunction
//Path to an executable
itkFEMTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics/FEM
//Path to an executable
itkFileIOMetaImageExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/MetaImage
//Path to an executable
itkFileIOMetaImageExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Auxiliary/MetaImage
//Path to an executable
itkFloodFilledSpatialFunctionExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/FloodFilledSpatialFunction
//Path to an executable
itkFloodFilledSpatialFunctionExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents =
and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/FloodFilledSpatialFunction
//Path to an executable
itkIOHeaderTest:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/IO
//Path to an executable
itkIOHeaderTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/IO
//Path to an executable
itkIOTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/IO
//Path to an executable
itkIOTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/IO
//Path to an executable
itkNumericsHeaderTest:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics
//Path to an executable
itkNumericsHeaderTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics
//Path to an executable
itkNumericsTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics
//Path to an executable
itkNumericsTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics
//Path to an executable
itkPrincipalAxesResampler:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/PrincipalAxes
//Path to an executable
itkPrincipalAxesResampler_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/PrincipalAxes
//Path to an executable
itkSampleDataGenerator:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
//Path to an executable
itkSampleDataGenerator_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/AntiAliasBinaryImageFilter
//Path to an executable
itkSpatialObjectHeaderTest:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/SpatialObject
//Path to an executable
itkSpatialObjectHeaderTest_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/SpatialObject
//Path to an executable
itkSpatialObjectTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/SpatialObject
//Path to an executable
itkSpatialObjectTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/SpatialObject
//Path to an executable
itkStatisticsTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics/Statistics
//Path to an executable
itkStatisticsTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics/Statistics
//Path to an executable
itkSymmetricEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunctionExample:INTERNAL=3DC:=
/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/SymmetricEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunctio=
//Path to an executable
itkSymmetricEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunctionExample_CMAKE_PATH:IN=
TERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/SymmetricEllipsoidInteriorExteriorSpatialFunctio=
//Path to an executable
itkWSRawToPNG:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
//Path to an executable
itkWSRawToPNG_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting =
Chen/My Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
//Path to an executable
itkWatershedSegmentationExample:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
//Path to an executable
itkWatershedSegmentationExample_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and =
Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/WatershedSegmentation
//Path to a library
itkpng:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Utilities/png
//Path to a library
itkpng_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Utilities/png
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
itkpng_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
itkzlib:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Utilities/zlib
//Path to a library
itkzlib_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My Work/insight_vc/Utilities/zlib
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
itkzlib_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to a library
param:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParse=
//Path to a library
param_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =
Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Examples/StreamedWatershedSegmentation/ParameterFileParse=
//Whether a library is static, shared or module.
param_LIBRARY_TYPE:INTERNAL=3DSTATIC
//Path to an executable
vnlTests:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My Documents/My =
Work/insight_vc/Testing/Code/Numerics/vxl/vnl/tests
//Path to an executable
vnlTests_CMAKE_PATH:INTERNAL=3DC:/Documents and Settings/Ting Chen/My =