[Insight-users] MR Registration

cspl affable at hd2 . dot . net . in
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:35:48 +0530

Dear Luis,
  Thank you for your help in soving registration problem.Now,I could get the
registration output for volume also.
I got some other problem with itkMutiplyImageFilter.When I mutiplied two
images with sigma values 10 and 9 ,I got output image with sigma value 203.I
am getting doubt that whether it is correct or not,Because In my application
I have to mutiply three times,each time its value is increasing.Please give
me suggestion regarding this.I am enclosing code also.

//code
typedef itk::MultiplyImageFilter<ImageType1,ImageType2,ImageType>
ImageMultiplyType;
 typedef ImageMultiplyType ::Pointer ImageMul;
 ImageMul mul=ImageMultiplyType::New();
 mul->SetInput1(vol1);
 mul->SetInput2(vol2);
 mul->Update();
 ImageType::Pointer  maskimage=ImageType::New();
 maskimage=mul->GetOutput();

Regars,
CSPL