[Insight-users] SegmentationEditor of InsightApplications

Michael Xanadu xanadu.michael at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:19:51 EDT 2009

Hi Luis,

I was successful in building SegmentationEditorFltkGu, i just rebuild VTK &
InsightApplications. But SegmentationEditorFltkGui is kind of buggy, can you
confirm that? If I load a .mhd and .ws file into that tool and push "Load
Data Files", I get following error message in an output window (i'm sure the
data isn't corrupt):

ERROR: In ..\..\VTK Source\Filtering\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 728
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (022776A0): Input port 0 of algorithm
vtkImageResample(02247950) has 0 connections but is not optional.

Although the tool works to some extent. The watersheded image is shown
correctly in the accordant window, but the binary image view, the source
image view and the render window don't work.
Any idea?

Can you please tell me how to start SegmentationEditor (the one with TCL)? I
don't understand the command in readme.txt.

Regards, Michael