[Insight-users] Hints to create a known deformation image - Deformable Image registration?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:25:08 EDT 2009

I would like to test my BSplineDeformable registration method with a
known deformation field. Currently I apply the BSplineWarping1.cxx
example to the fixed image and use the output as the moving image. As
input image I use lena:

http://stochastix.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/lena-sjooblom.jpg

But are there better motives that illustrate the deformation better
(like a chess board, salt/pebber image etc)?

And is it possible to create a more detailed know deformation instead
of only changing the 8*8 deformation vectors in the text input file to
the warper?