[Insight-users] wrapitk java compile problem...

Peter pbnoel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:13:15 EDT 2009

Dear ITK community,

I'm trying to compile ITK with CableSwig to get a wrapped version of
itk for java. I downloaded itk / itk applications and itk cable swig.
Then used cmake to configure for Visual Studio 2008. Everything worked
with out problems so far, but when i start to build itk I get a
"PRJ0019" error concerning xml sources and thousands of problems with
standard heads such as:
In file include from .../wrap_vnl_vector_ref.cxx
stdio.h:189: error: expected unqualified-id before '[`token

Does anybody know this problem? Or a tip for me??

Thank You, Peter