[Insight-users] IJ Test that will fail

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Mon Oct 26 15:15:58 EDT 2009

Just for clarification.  When I read the initial post, my assumption was
that the difference between the parallel and serial results was due to a
different ordering of operations and was not necessarily a "real" error.
 I.e. while the serial and parallel results could be different, they could
both be equally valid.  Is this the case, or is it in fact a true failure in
the parallel implementation?

- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.