[Insight-users] compilation problem itkN3MRIBiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter(taken from insight journal)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 24 16:03:13 EDT 2009

Samuele,

I agree with Nick,
If you are using the binary installed versions of ITK-SNAP, then you
don't even need to have ITK in your computer.

You will only need ITK if you are planning to build ITK-SNAP from its
source code.

Note however
that the most recent version of SNAP is distributed under
a GPL license:

                http://www.itksnap.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

and not the BSD license that ITK uses for the toolkits and for
InsightApplications.

That said,
Of course we encourage you to use ITK directly    :-)