[Insight-users] compilation problem itkN3MRIBiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter(taken from insight journal)

Nick Tustison ntustison at wustl.edu
Fri Oct 23 09:27:11 EDT 2009

I don't know where you got that information but, unless I'm missing
something, you shouldn't need a particular version of ITK to run the itksnap
binary.  It appears that those two remaining compilation errors are due to
the fact that you're using an old version of ITK.  You should update to the
latest stable version of itk to use N3.