[Insight-users] Re sampleImageFilter and ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Oct 24 14:05:33 EDT 2009

Hi Pete79,

Your finding of narrowing down the problem to the ROI filter is quite
interesting.

You may have identified a bug in this filter...

Could you please clarify the following two circumstances ?:

A) Are you using an independent ROI filter for each one of your filters ?
    or where you sharing the output of a single ROI filter with all the N
    subsequent filters that you run in separate threads ?

B) If you are using independent ROI filters, could you give us
     more details on how you were computing the ROI regions
     for each one of the instances  ?

BTW:
It will be great if we could get a minimal piece of code
in which we can replicate the problem....    :-)