[Insight-users] Does anybody use ITKDefOrg (I-DO)?

Michael Xanadu xanadu.michael at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:16:49 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

thank you for your answer. I took your advice, but my project still doesn't
recognize the libraries. I wonder which path exactly do I have to set. Is it
the directory where I told Cmake to build the binaries of I-DO (c:/program
files/ido-bin) or is it the directory where the lib files of I-DO can be
found (c:/program files/ido-bin/release) or is it something else?

Regards, Michael