[Insight-users] Does anybody use ITKDefOrg (I-DO)?

Chris McIntosh cmcintos.sfu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:59:35 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,

There are a few examples projects included with the framework:

examples\basic\CMakeLists.txt
examples\advanced\CMakeLists.txt

The key thing you'll notice is that the IDOlib is included (just like
you would any other ITK library),
but since it is not in the ITK directory, you need to tell CMake where
it is.

The following block prompts the user for the path, if the path isn't
already set.

IF(DEFORG_BUILD)
   LINK_DIRECTORIES(${DEFORG_BUILD})
ELSE(DEFORG_BUILD)
   FIND_PATH( IDO_BUILD_PATH IDO "The I-DO build directory" )
   LINK_DIRECTORIES(${IDO_BUILD_PATH})
ENDIF(DEFORG_BUILD)

I hope this fixes your problem.

Best regards,

Chris

Michael Xanadu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if anybody of you guys is familiar with the ITK Deformable
> Organisms Framework (ITKDefOrg -
> http://mial.fas.sfu.ca/researchProject.php?s=328). I have difficulties
> to include it's libraries (I already built ITKDefOrg successfully) to
> my own project. In addition, I'm not a genius at CMake. Can somebody
> tell me how to include ITKDefOrg libraries to my own CMakeList.txt?
>
> Regards, Michael

Chris McIntosh
PhD Candidate
Medical Image Analysis Lab