[Insight-users] BSpline Transformation and binary images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 12 20:05:25 EDT 2009

Hi Serena,

I believe Hans Johnson reported a while ago that this
metric implementation had a bug that make it unsuitable
for registering binary images.

(My mistake for suggesting to use this metric for this
case without having tried).

Your options at this point are:

            A) Help us debug the metric   :-)

            B) Use the Cardinality Metric instead.
                 itkMatchCardinalityImageToImageMetric.h

Please let us know what would be your preference,