[Insight-users] Parameters for Image Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 30 17:02:49 EDT 2008

Hi Ines,

You may want to start by reading the ITK Software Guide:

  http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular the "Image Registration" chapter.

The text of the guide will point you to the examples
in the directory:

          Insight/Examples/Registration

most of the examples includes the parameters and input
images that you should run.

Please play with these examples, by first using the
standard cases described in the Software Guide, and
as you become familiar with their behavior, you could
apply the same code to the actual images that you are
planning to process.

    Please let us know if you have further questions,

       Thanks,