[Insight-users] (no subject)

imaria.cabezas at telvent.abengoa.com imaria.cabezas at telvent.abengoa.com
Wed Apr 30 04:47:17 EDT 2008

Good morning. My name is Ines and I´m working in a registration's project
with ITK. I need more information about algorimth parameters for
registration  purposes ( affine transform, metric, interpolation and
optimation ). Currently I don´t know any way to delimit the range of the
parameters that can modify the result of an algorithm. I would like  the
way to know these parameters or where I can find information related to
them.

In concretion I would like to know information regarding to the following
algorithms and metrics:

Normalized correlation
Mean squares histogram
Correlation coefficient histogram