[Insight-users] Re: BinaryMask3DMeshSource output a mesh in physical space

Quan Chen quanchen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:38:15 EST 2005

BinaryMask3DMeshSource output mesh in physical space also cause a bug in
SNAP, which I noticed before.  In SNAP, the scalpel tool works on the 3D
mesh view window.  However it is working in image space.  So the bug
behaviour is, when I draw a line with scalpel tool in the mesh view, it
showed correctly under my mouse.  But when the drawing finished, the mesh
view window show the division plane at a different place.  After I fix the
BinaryMask3DMeshSource to output mesh in image space, this behavior is gone.