[Insight-users] Image data available for Testing Registration methods

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 19:12:28 -0400

Buu,

A new set of images is available at the ftp server:

ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/

   BrainPart1Rotated10Translated15.tgz 4971 KB
   BrainPart1Rotated20Translated20.tgz 4394 KB
   BrainPart2Rotated10Translated15.tgz 4741 KB
   BrainPart2Rotated20Translated20.tgz 4198 KB
   BrainPart3Rotated10Translated15.tgz 5195 KB
   BrainPart3Rotated20Translated20.tgz 4579 KB

These data sets have been generated from the
previous data (originaly downloaded from the
BrainWeb project).

Each one of the three previous volumes has been
transformed by:

1) A rotation of 10 degrees around Z and
     a translation of 15 pixels along X.

     These files are indicated as:
              "...Rotated10Translated15"

2) A rotation of 20 degreees around Z and
     a translation of 20 pixels along X.

     These files are indicated as:
              "...Rotated20Translated20"

These new data sets should be good enough for
getting started with the registration test.

Please let us know if you encounter any
problem using this data.

Buu.Phan@mail.uh.edu wrote:
  > Dear Luis,
  > Thank you so much for you help from previous mail. I still have some
problems about the example.

  > - In previous email, you showed me to changed the code in order to
use images from the ftp server. I could not find the line that you
indicated (line 37) in MultiResMIRegistration.cxx. However, I ran the
example with images and produced output. The registered.raw file does
not look good. Since these pair of imgaes are registered, the
registered.raw must be almost the same as the two original images. If I
am correct, then changing "signed short" to "unsigned char" may solve
the problem? am I right?

  > - I could not make misregistered images by using itkResampleFilter
because I don't know how to use this class and I am running out of time
right now. Could you please help me creating the misregistered images.