[Insight-users] a compiling error about CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter

zhao zhao_c_g at 263 . net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:5:14 +0800

Hi all,

	This sentence below cause a compiling error (under MSVC6, I know the error is caused by this sentence because the error appears with this sentence):

		typedef itk::Image<float, ImageDimension> FloatImageType;

	  	itk::CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter<FloatImageType, FloatImageType>::Pointer   diffusion = itk::CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusionImageFilter<FloatImageType,FloatImageType>::New();