[Insight-users] Segmentation

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful . com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:46:49 -0700

Hi Suresh,
In addition to what Luis mentioned. There is also a classifier framework =
that is suitable for this purpose. It does a great job on gray and white =
matter. This framework also supports multivariate analysis. So if you =
have multiple channels of data, this framework could be quite useful. =
You might consider looking into it. You can find some test codes in ITK =
algorithms tests itkSupervisedImageClassifierTest, itkMRFImageFilterTest =
etc. Please feel free to contact us for more further assistance.

Sayan

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D