[Insight-users] OtsuThresholdCalculator

Sayan Pathak spathak at insightful . com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:56:09 -0700

Hi Uday,
The OTSU threshold claculator test is under the itkAlgorithmsTests.

If you downloaded the code base recently (in the past 4 months) then you =
should have the code in your toolkit.=20
=20
The specific test file name is itkOtsuThresholdImageCalculatorTest.cxx
The .txx/.h files are in Insight/Code/Algorithms directory.

If you do not when was the last you checked out a copy of the toolkit. =
You might have to either sychronize your copy with the current toolkit =
using cvs update -d or get a fresh copy of the source.

Let me know if you need additional help, thanks,
Sayan