[Insight-users] problems building itk

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:57:57 -0400

It looks like you have modified some of the files in Insight (hence the
'M' and the 'C' next to their names), and so when you do an update, you
may not end up with a valid Insight system.   This is particularly true
for files that have the 'C' next to their names - it indicates a
conflict between changes you made and changes in the repository.

If you don't need your changes to Insight, delete Insight, do a new
checkout, and then build.

I hope this helps,
Stephen