[Insight-users] problems building itk

Zein Salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:17:03 +0200

Hi friends,

I tried to update my version of itk using cvs in order to run the new
examples that can write meta image files.
During the update with cvs, some files were marked with M, some with P, and
only one file with C.
I wanted then to rebuild my insight directory using cmakesetup. I followed
the intructions found in
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/publications/Tutorials/Summer-02/itk_windows_inst
allation.pdf
which successfully worked as I installed the beta version earlier.

In Cmakesetup, the cache values: BUILD_METAIMAGE, USE_BUILT_VTK were not
found.
 when I wanted to rebuild the itk.dsw using visual c++, I had on error
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "ITKNumerics.lib"

Some of the examples were not built correctly/completely. For example the
MetaImageviewer and Gausianfilter examples bith produced the error
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "FltkImageViewer.lib"
I searched my hard drive for this file, it realy does not exist.

Please tell me what could the problem be.

Many Thanks,,
Zein