[Insight-users] Re: about fltk: cmakecahe file and error m essage

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:00:48 -0400

Hi Ting,

What is the image type of the image you are reading ?

---

Please download the BrainWeb test images from:
ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/BrainWeb/

and try to open any of the .raw file with the RawImageReaderViewer

Let us know if you can see any of those images correctly.