[Insight-users] Using Example - MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration..

Venkat Anand venkat at cs . utah . edu
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:22:30 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

I am trying to rerun the example - MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration.
I used two simple images (A black filled circle on a white background at a
slightly offset position in the moving imag as compared to the original
image format and couldnt find any change in the registered image  at
all.)

1. Looking at the code, i do see the support for PNG images..? any
pointers?

2. I tried to rework the code for Affine transformation..(the code given
in the example was for rigid transformation) and still couldnt find any
improvements.

Any help appreciated.

-- Venkat

Venkatanand Venkatachalapathy