[Insight-users] Re: about fltk: cmakecahe file and error m essage

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:15:23 -0400

Hi Ting,

The configuration looks normal.

Can you try this:

In the same tree where you right-clicked on the
itkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl file, click again
with the right button and select :

   "Compile itkitkRawImageReaderViewerGUI.fl"

This should invoke "fluid" and generate the .cxx
and .h files.

Please let me know what you find.

Also,
Are you having this problem with all the FLTK based
examples or just with the RawImageReaderViewer ?