[Insight-users] Re: Question : Display images in several fltk subwindows

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:56:59 -0400

A simple demo of GLSliceView is in Insight/Examples/MetaImageViewer.  I
just added it today.

BUT, that demo isn't the ideal way to do IO in ITK - I will update that
tomorrow or so...

Stephen