[Insight-users] Re: Question : Display images in several fltk subwindows

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:52:12 -0400

Hi Buu,

If you want to display several images in subwindows
of the same fltk GUI you can use the GLSliceViewer
class directly. You can find this class in:

Insight/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer.

If you look closely at the code of the fltk::ImageViewer
you will see that this class is a GUI around the
GLSliceViewer which actually displays the 3D image
slice by slice.

Another option is to use VTK and manage the windows
in fltk with the vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor that is
available at Insight/Auxiliary/VtkFltk.

Hope that helps,

   Luis