[Insight-developers] adding test images in a branch

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 30 07:53:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

In http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git#Updating_Data , it seems that the
test data are published in Testing/Data before committing the related
changes in the local ITK branch.

But what happens if I decide to not publish my new stuff, or if it is
rejected by the reviewers (with gerrit)? Do we still have the related
data in Testing/Data?
Also, what is the right procedure for the developper who don't have
write access to ITKData?

Thanks,

Gaëtan

--