[Insight-developers] Gerrit Reviewed, now what?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Sep 27 11:36:48 EDT 2010

On 09/26/2010 06:55 PM, Hans Johnson wrote:
> After about 20 minutes you will get an e-mail claiming to be from Brad King,
> and that e-mail will have information from both gerrit and git stating that
> the the merge was successfully moved into the itk/master and describe the
> gerrit review process that occurred.

FYI, this email will now appear to be from "Kitware Robot".
Gerrit uses the name of the user that pushed the changes
into its repository.  We have a robot that pushes every
10 minutes from itk.org to review.source.kitware.com.
Previously the robot was using my account in Gerrit but now
I made an account for the robot for just this purpose.

-Brad