[Insight-users] Error during install (3.6.0)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun May 25 19:25:09 EDT 2008

Hi Olivier,

        It works for me...   :-/

I just configure a build of ITK 3.6 by using CMake 2.6,
build it, and then installed it, without receiving any
error message. I did this in Ubuntu, with gcc 4.1.

----

 From your error message it actually looks like you
are not doing this from a build that you configured
with CMake 2.6 from the begining.

That is, it looks like you configured this build with
a version of CMake previous to CMake 2.6, and then
reconfigure it with CMake 2.6 before attempting to
install.

Would you mind to wipe out the binary tree and start
from scratch ?

This time, please make sure that you use CMake 2.6
from the moment you  connfigure ITK for the first time.

   Please let us know what you find.