[Insight-users] Does itkSmartPointer.h need to do #include "itkMacro.h"?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat May 17 11:07:10 EDT 2008

Bill,

Could we modify the PrintSelfCheck.tcl script to use the combination
of the Doxygen "\class" and the C++ "class" keywords to find the
classname ?

I see why just the C++ class keyword is not enough, given that we
use it in almost all template parameters... but the combination of
the two tags above should be unique enough.  It has the added benefit
that if a file is missing the Doxygen \class tag, we will see the errors
and will fix the documentation.

Alternatively, we could also see the rules that KWStyle uses for finding
the name of a class, it may be possible to translate these rules to the
PrintSelfCheck.tcl script.

Keeping the ITK_EXPORT macro around is a bit misleading, since it
is not really serving any purpose related to generation of DLLs.

     Luis