[Insight-users] itkDiscreteGaussianImageFIlter

Bert albermnz at gmail.com
Thu May 15 17:14:21 EDT 2008

Dear all,

When I run the itkDiscreteGaussianImageFilter with *unsigned char* pixels, I
get this error:

d:\itk\source\insighttoolkit-3.4.0\code\basicfilters\itkNeighborhoodOperatorImageFilter.txx:96:
itk::ERROR: NeighborhoodOperatorImageFilter(017D9CF0): This filter can only
create images
of signed data type.

I also get a warning when I set the variance to 1 and the MaximumKernelWidth
is set to 2. The warning
says that the dimensions of the Kernel are excedeed, but if the variance=5
and the Kerne=10, I don't get
any error. The image size is: 45x45x35x10.

Could anybody help me?
Best regards
Bert