[vtkusers] some queries with vtkcellarrays

Chiranjib Sur sur.chiranjib at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:24:18 EDT 2015

Hi Sankesh,
Thanks for the pointers. If I change this to the following

   for (vtkIdType i= 0; i < count; i++)
   {
       cell->InsertNextCell( i );
cell->InsertCellPoint(i);
   }
will this mean the same what you are suggesting? In that case how the
points are getting distributed ? I have been learning VTK by going through
the examples. Indeed they are useful.

I would really appreciate, if you can point me towards some "description"
of VTK cells / normals /Tcoords etc that will be very helpful to understand
the underlying concepts easily.

Thanks,
Chiranjib