[vtkusers] QVTKWidgetPlugin is not loading in QT5 designer

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Mon Jul 6 10:24:20 EDT 2015

Hi Pablo,

The error you're getting usually indicates that either you have built the
plugin against a different Qt version or if against the same version, then
a different Qt configuration or architecture or the plugin and Qt are built
using different compilers.

Do you have any other Qt versions installed on your system that VTK might
be compiling against? Have you tried compiling VTK against a different Qt
version?

Warm Regards,

Sankhesh Jhaveri
Research & Development Engineer