[ITK-users] 3D rigid transform

Vijaya Ghorpade rickfisher777 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 07:26:06 EDT 2018

HiBefore asking this question I searched the whole archive. I am new here.  I would like to resample an MRI image after applying 3D rigid transform (Rotation followed by translation). I found euler3dtransform and quaternion3d. The documentation is not suffice to see how to use it completely. What are parameters and fixed parameters. How to give suppose three angles a, b, c and 3 transtalations x ,y, z to these functions. Please help me. Thank you so much in advance,