[ITK-users] undefined reference to `vnl_vector<T>::~vnl_vector()'

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 09:59:49 EDT 2017

Hi Ja,

which CMakeLists.txt did you use for this simple example? Did you configure
you simple example with CMake or did you just invoke compiler directly? If
directly invoking the compiler, you need to pass a long list of ITK
libraries which need to be linked.

An example CMakeLists file is attached.

We are trying to migrate to a discussion forum, discourse.itk.org Can you
post future questions there?

Regards,
Dženan