[ITK-users] itk::BinaryHysteresisThresoldImageFilter

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Oct 11 09:05:24 EDT 2017

Hello,

I believe the itk::DoubleThresholdImageFilter implements the same technique, but based on morphological principles. Have you tries this filter that is in ITK?

It would be curious how the two implementation compare. Perhaps, we should improve the documentation of itk::DoubleThresholdImageFilter [1], to indicate the technique is also known as hysteresis thresholding.

Brad

[1] https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1DoubleThresholdImageFilter.html