[ITK-users] the error in the example of ImageSeriesReadWrite

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:50:46 EDT 2016

Hi Apantar,

the error indicates that the file has 0 size (0*0*2=0). It is strange that
you are getting that error message. Have you tried
building ImageSeriesReadWrite in debug mode and then stepping through it? I
guess there is something wrong with the images (perhaps one is corrupted)
or even the file names are not generated properly.

Regards,
Dženan