[ITK-users] Velocity field computation

Pedro Morais pedromorais-17 at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 04:16:44 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm working with polyaffine strategy proposed by Arsigny et al. This
framework uses the parameters of two affine transformation to compute a
velocity field and then regularize this field. I intend to change the
configuration of the method, using a displacement field as input. Using
this input, I want to create a velocity field and then integrate the
result. In this point, I don't have any idea how to convert the
displacement field to a velocity field. Can someone help me?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Pedro