[ITK-users] 1D Complex To Complex FFT of a 2D Image

DVigneault davis.vigneault at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:42:43 EDT 2014

All--

Sorry for the multiple e-mails--I've changed approach from my last post, and
wanted to send updated code before anyone spent time looking through the
last one.  I'm using the itkFFTWComplexToComplexImageFilter header files as
a starting point.  I copied them into a local directory and am editing them
directly.  To summarize:

1.  Use line iterator to copy one row into a std::complex<double> array.
2.  Convert to FFTW's input form using FFTW's
reinterpret_cast<fftw_complex*>() function
3.  Create the 1d plan
4.  Execute the plan
5.  Use linear iterator to copy into the output image
6.  Destroy the plan
7.  Repeat for the next row

This is giving me a Segmentation Fault on step 4 (when I execute the plan).
Any ideas where I might be going wrong?

Best, and thanks,

--Davis

itkFFTWComplexToComplexImageFilter.h