[ITK-users] Suggestions about Python wrapping of cpp project

Satyananda Kashyap ksatyananda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 00:22:36 EDT 2014

Thanks for your perspective Vincent.

One of my initial questions were about the productivity boost which you get
when using scripting languages. I am reasonably comfortable coding in C++
toolchain. From your experience do you really see a spike in productivity
when you shift over. Is it worth the effort ?

I think I will do some of the core development in C++ and expose them to
Python. I wanted to use the scripting side more for prototyping and testing
purposes.

Regards,
Kashyap