[Insight-users] read in tiff images by using ItkImageFileReader

shiwei swingsw89 at 163.com
Fri Oct 25 05:13:58 EDT 2013

Hi,all
       I'm using the ItkImageFileReader to read in a series of 2D Tiff images, however, when I  debug the code, the cmd window shows a warning as below:

And I wonder why this warning came out and how to improve it?
       Also, when reading and writing the images with ITK, the speed is rather slow when compare to the Matlab, Is there any ways we can improve the speed of reading and writing images in Itk? Thank you!
shiwei